Thursday, June 24, 2010

duit oh duit...

 Its end of the month. insyaALLAH by tomorrow ill get my salary.
*wink!*
and yes, as always. habis bulan je, duit saya pun habis.
where did the money pergi? ada toyol kah dlm akaun maybank saya?
speechless~!

yep..the toyol is me. even though i always tell myself like zillion of time, u shud keep aside for savings bla..bla..bla... still, my money laju mengalahkan air je keluar.
regardless of how much i earn, but still by end of the month duit poooff~~! hilang dibawa angin.

i love myself even more during months towards my wedding. i keep aside a looott compare to now even though my salary much more lower that time.
i always have my goal. said, this month rm1k mesti ada letak tepi. i always manage to do that. i start to act moreee stingy even to myself. stop indulging myself with those godaan di internet. ahahahha... not totally, tapi sket2. at least rite?

i just didnt understand how i can spend soooo much in a month. and this month will be one hell tough time for me.
need to renew my car insurance & road tax. need to pay deposits for my new rental house.
like last year, i really keep aside duit to renew my insurance and road tax monthly. like, keep rm200 monthly. so by the time nak renew tak sakit sgt.
but now? nope... totally dilupakan.

i wonder how one can REALLLYYY save up their money?

unfortunate for us, both hubby and i memang sedia maklum amatlah boros.
hubster pun 2 kali 5 je dengan saya.
sigh~!
its not that we really splurge ourself membeli barang2an branded.
tidak noksss... tak mampu. kami hanya pekerja suruhan je.
but we buy things for nothing.
or perhaps, membeli sesuatu yg tak nampak pada mata kasar akan tetapi memuaskan hati pada saat dan ketika itu.
syaitan sungguh kamu ni syaitan. patutla ko jadi syaitan. keje menghasut orang yg lemah mcm kami.
kahkahkah... nasib sedar diri kan?



and yes, an idea menerjah my brain didalam meeting tadi. why didnt i buy the house on my own? beli sendiri and bayar monthly. doest necessary i need to live there. can rent it to people but at least i got something as asset. for my future investment bukan?
should find a small house. apartment type perhaps. and affordable. since saya yg nak membyrnye. harus la kan? senak saya kang klu byr mahal beno. bukannya gaji byk pun. but at least if something happen *bukan mintak ye*, i got a house to shelter.
at least i'm paying for something bukan? dari by end of the month langsung tak nampak bende.

harus! mula fokus membeli rumah ya.

and i'm moving to a new rumah sewa by next week. hoyeahhhh! and yep, its apartment-flat type. entahla.. nama je apartment, tapi kocik je aiyh. takde la facilities tennis court ke, swimming pool ke bagai. tapi ok la...just nice utk saya tinggal sensorang. and more secure yg penting.
and the best part is, its really a walking distance to giant senawang. for me, this area is more like civilised area. ahahahha.. i'll be surrounded by a lot of shop. ya allah! kuatkanlah iman hamba mu ini. hahahahah...
was thinking i should find a house near this area utk dibeli. sgt convenient la.

i always amazed how technology membuatkan hidup saya bertambah mudah. thanks to myeg sobab den tak yah nak nyusahkan diri amik cuti pergi JPJ nak renew insurans & renew road tax kete bagai. they will deliver to my doorstep you!!

0 comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner